Why are we doing this?
Great question! We are doing this because we are combining all our passions into one. We are geeks that love to garden. We thrive on data and efficiency. We are also pretty creative, and love solving problems. This isn’t work to us, it’s what we love doing.
We’re passionate about sustainable, efficient gardening. And, you should be too.
Here are 100 reasons why sustainable, efficient gardening should be important to you.
1. Your health.
2. Your sanity.
3. Stickin’ it to the man.
4. Saving polar bears (Maybe …)
5. So your snozzberries actually taste like snozzberries.
6. Something useful to teach your kids.
7. Connect with your past. (for most of us.)
8. Getting some sun is good for your mood.
9. Self-sufficiency is a state of mind.
10. Satisfies half of “food on the table and a roof over your head”
Help us reach 100. Leave your idea in the comments below. When we reach 100, we’ll pick a “commentor” at random to receive a free T-shirt. So, make sure to leave your email so we can get a hold of you!
Ready for some serious thinking? Try the in depth answer … here.