From time-to-time we offer workshops to our customers. The classes are laid back and hands on. Informative and educational speakers present content for all ranges of skill and age.
Here is a short list of some topics covered:
- Seed Starting-Find the best techniques for both indoor and direct sow success.
- Preparing your garden site-Discover what to think about when starting a new garden, from solar exposure to soil types and needs.
- Weed and pest management-Covers a range of conventional and organic/natural methods for weed and pest management, so you can choose the best method.
- Building healthy soil-Learn about the nutritional needs plants and how to build soil that meets those needs by building health living soil.
- Using and storing your harvest-Make the most of your harvest by utilizing canning, pickling, brewing, freezing, and drying techniques for food storage.
Subscribe to our blog to learn more about the workshops offered.